A suggested donation for admission to the Homegrown Music Festival is $10. We pay the bands, we pay our expenses and then donate the money to support organizations in West Bend and Washington County. The festival is an arm of the HomeTown Foundation, 501(c)(3) organization.
Location & Directions
The festival is at Regner Park in West Bend, Wisconsin. Here’s approximate drive times to Homegrown Music Festival.
- Appleton: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Chicago: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Downtown Milwaukee: 45 minutes
- Green Bay: 1 hour 45 minutes
- LaCrosse: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Madison: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Oshkosh: 60 minutes
Plan your trip to the Homegrown Music Festival and find hotels, campgrounds and other lodging.
The 2020 Festival lineup is to be announced.